02 03 Votre Garçon: The Next Step 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Next Step

34

It’s unreal that over a year ago - on 29th of March to be exact - while walking to my locker in my old high school, I received a phone call from my mum to tell me that an acceptance letter was delivered from Manchester Metropolitan University to study a Foundation Diploma in Art and Design. I sat down on the stairs in disbelief and completely overwhelmed, that little did I know how much my life would change.

Yesterday was my last day working in the art studios of the university.. It’s scary to think how time can fly by so fast and in a second, time is up. And so now, the countdown begins to exhibition time. Here is a before and after shot of my work space for the Final Major Project that I've been working on for the past nine weeks and now, it's all gone, packed away in my portfolio leaving my empty work space behind. It’s time for the next step.



35 36 37 38