02 03 Votre Garçon: Cara Delevingne in 'Flower Girl' 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Cara Delevingne in 'Flower Girl'

34



Amongst all the chaos from the past few weeks, these refreshing shots of the brooding model, Cara Delevingne have been sitting silently in a folder on my laptop. Then when I’ve completed everything and I can finally breathe, I look back to this folder and find all these photographs that have somehow not quite made it to my blog, although with the intention to get there. So I may be perhaps late on this but I can’t help but post this editorial. Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello embody the British beauty, Cara Delevingne as a blooming flower, wearing the likes of Christian Dior Haute Couture in the latest issue of Vogue Korea. I’ve always had a love for the beauty in flowers and since the Jil Sander Fall/Winter 2012-13 shower, the obsession has grown. And when I look at this editorial, it ties everything that I love together; Cara Delevingne, flowers, Raf Simons, Christian Dior and Mark Colle. What more could you want?


Photo’s Courtesy of The Front Row View and Mark Colle


35 36 37 38